Home > Parents News Letter
Parents News Letter
1. Prime importance is given to build sound character and health in students. Co-operation of all parents is expected in ensuring the regular and punctual attendance of the students in academic and co-curricular activities, general behaviour and prompt execution of home work allotted.
2. Love conquers everything and everybody. Let us love our kids sufficiently. Today that is what is lacking in the fast moving busy world. For any problem/ issue, let us approach our kids with a lot of love and consideration. And all other things will automatically follow.
3. Parents may discuss their problems, if any, about their children with the Principal / Class teacher.
4. Parents should go through the students’ diary and sign regularly.
5. Parent Teacher Meeting will be arranged while distributing progress cards. Parents may enquire about the progress of their children.
6. Individual attention will be given to the students who are weak in different subjects. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities to enforce regularity, punctuality and hard work of such students.
7. It shall be the responsibility of the parents to bring their children to the school / bus stop and take them back home at the expected time.
8. If the health record of the child indicates any problem or deficiency the parents are requested to take care of further treatment.
9. E.C.A classes are conducted in the school like Yoga, Abacus, Aerobics, Music, dance, Judo & Karate, Sports & Games, Drawing, Arts & Craft, Skating etc. Parents are requested to encourage their children to develop interest in extra curricular activities.
10. Kindly co-operate with the students and encourage them to study well, competing with themselves aiming for a higher target set by themselves each time.
11. Parents’ suggestions are always welcome. If the parents have any suggestion or idea to be shared with the management, kindly drop it in the suggestion box.
12. “Every child is born to live”. So let him/her live his/her life. It is our duty to guide him/her in the right path; and help him/her to identify his/her hidden talents. Let us all join hands and help him/her to rise high in his/her life.
13. Promotion at the end of the year will depend on the performance of the students during the academic year and 80% of attendance is also compulsory. The results of the examinations once declared are final and cannot be reconsidered.